Upon deciding to create a blog, I knew I must find a fitting title for it. Knowing that this blog would not be directed towards any specific topic, I wanted the title to represent not just my eclectic variety of topics, but also my own desire to be growing and building something more with my life, not just personally but also for my future family and for my beloved country. I truly feel that "Under Construction: A Journey Through Life" describes me and what I hope to accomplish from its pages.
For now I must apologize for the roughness of the site. My primary, and really only, access to the net is through my droid. I've found that tis very difficult to edit settings from on here, but still feel that I should continue anyways, whether the site is all prettified or not ;) Hopefully soon this shall be rectified, and I will gain access with a real comp and make my blog shiny. Til then, and hopefully afterwards, tis my great wish that you enjoy, and get real meaning, knowledge, and learning from whast I post here.
~Jonathan D. Sangster
No comments:
Post a Comment