This flag is the newest thing you can buy on the Obama campaign's site.
I really had wanted to come up with some great piece on why it was wrong, but I'm totally and completely just filled with disgust at it.
The arrogance of the man, replacing the stars of the flag of the United States with his own symbol, is something I can't even contemplate without wanting to throw up.
How anyone can think that that individual is for anything other than himself, is beyond me.
Obama has shown himself to repeatedly not have the interests of the US in his heart, and through repeated actions shown that he seeks The Republic's destruction.
This flag is just yet the latest example of how he seeks to put himself before what America actually stands for, and but a small reminder of how important it is to get him out of office in November.
The Republic has but one flag, and that is definitely not it.
However, one of your contributors had quite a bit more to say: http://tinyurl.com/cyjf688
ReplyDelete