Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Preview: Iron Man 3

The first trailer for Iron Man 3, has come out.

In the third part of the movie series, Tony Stark is dealing with some personal issues saying, "I've got a lot of apologies to make. Nothing's been the same since New York. You experience things, and then they're over. I can't sleep, and when I do, I have nightmares."

And Iron Man faces a new enemy, The Mandarin. Clearly, from what we see in the trailer, The Mandarin has some major issues with Iron Man, and any heroes.

As we see him blowing up Stark's home he states, "Ladies, children, sheep. Some people call me a terrorist. I consider myself a teacher. Lesson No. 1: Heroes. There is no such thing."

Robert Downey Jr. returns as Iron Man and Ben Kingsley joins the cast, as The Mandarin.

Iron Man 3 hits theaters, May 13, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment