Saturday, January 26, 2013

Occupy Snooze

In shocking news, Occupy Denver still exists.

They're currently working on boycotting Snooze restaurants.

Snooze's crimes? Their owner supported a law banning the homeless from Denver.

Because of this, OD has apparently been boycotting Snooze, for awhile now. I'm sorry I didn't get the memo.

OD's facebook page brags about the "Huge turnout" they had last week.

Yes, six people, is a huge turnout. And that's generous, I'm allowing that the cameraman was one of them, as is the signless person in grey.

For those unaware, Snooze is a very popular breakfast place, that is only open through lunch time. It's so popular that before it expanded, reservations were weeks in advance.

Well OD will be back at Snooze, protesting outside, this Sunday from 10:00-13:00.

Let them stand outside waving signs about how corporate America is bad, while drinking Starbucks, wearing Nikes, and taking pics with their Iphones.

I don't know about you, but I'm planning on enjoying some amazing food. Join me at one of their 5 Colorado locations or their San Diego, California one.
I think I'll go occupy Snooze.

No comments:

Post a Comment