I don't know that I have ever seen a movie that was so honest in showing how messed up every day life can be. During it I laughed, I felt sad, I felt part of the character's stories. Not only was I involved in the main character's stories, but all of the character's stories mattered to me. By the time the movie was over, I was ready to add it to my list of all time favorites.
Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence were brilliant in this movie, and it's been awhile since I've seen such great acting. Robert De Niro and Jacki Weaver gave amazing supporting roles. Really they all deserve Oscar nominations for this film. The writing team of Matthew Quick, novel, and David O. Russel, screenplay, deserves it as well.
Go watch this, or at least be sure you rent, redbox, netflix, or whatever you do, just see it. Let it open your eyes, make you think about life, and open your heart as well. Remember that nobody is perfect, it's our imperfections and how we deal with them, that make us amazing people. That's the silver lining. You will not regret the time spent watching this beautiful work.

No comments:
Post a Comment