If you're looking for a nice place to go to breakfast or brunch, Snooze is that place.
Having heard of them for some time now, I'd heard nothing but good, except for the possible wait times.
On Sunday, I finally got to try them, and it was well worth it.
I had the Eggs Any Style, but subbed a cinnamon roll pancake for the toast, and a Snooze Julius: think orange juice, vodka, and whip cream.
The food was superb, and there was enough of it that I ended up with left overs.
To top it off, the staff was extremely friendly.
When you go, reservations are probably a good idea, as it can quite easily be at least an hour wait.
It's not a cheap place, about twenty a person, though you can pick through the menu and be cheaper, but well worth the price for an occasion.
They are also an ecofriendly company, with ninety percent of wastes going towards recycling and composting.
All of their locations use local food products, whenever possible.
The company is also active in supporting local events, especially charity ones.
With five locations in Colorado and one in San Diego, you should go give them a try, just remember they're only open til 14:30.
Snooze will definitely be getting a return visit from me.

No comments:
Post a Comment